Saturday, October 25, 2008

The end of the circus - I promise...

Gibson had to have his picture with the clown, Zero. Grace, who has barely gotten over her debilitating fear of clowns, was no where to be found...


Gibson was ready to go after intermission and didn't make it home before he passed out!

2 comments:

the thorntons said...

Yay! I'm so glad to have found your blog. I will love keeping up with your precious family of 6! How do you do it?!? We would love to see y'all soon...we live too close not to! I'm horrible about updating, but check out our blog too!
-Sarah Thornton

Paula-Beth said...

not sure you remember me-we were at wiu at the same time. I went back to macomb to visit today and yvonne passed your blog address on to me so I wanted to stop by and say hello:). I hope all is well with y'all--your family is beautiful!

Paula-Beth
Pbplays88@gmail.com