Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Village




The first year that we were married, Shane gave me my first Christmas village piece and every year since, he gives me another piece. I cheated a little a couple of years ago and bought some extra trees and little park pieces, but everything else has been added on every year. I have always loved the village, but each year the kids seem to like it more and more. This year, they could hardly wait to put it up and Gibson and Hayden have climbed up on chairs to look at it every day. Gibson also makes sure to  turn on all of the little lights every day and is very proud of himself. I appreciate it because it reminds me of how much my husband loves me.


























This is Gibson's favorite piece.




This was this year's new addition. The kids love that she skates by herself.





Here are the boys checking out the village...


1 comment:

House said...

I remember this back in our married housing days! I still have the painted ornaments we made!