Thursday, February 26, 2009

I want no part of this!

Grace and Gibson have fussed at each other for what seems like nonstop, in the backseat of the car this week. I don't know that it is any more than normal or if maybe I'm just being more sensitive and less patient than normal...

Anyway, we were on our way home in the car and Grace and Gibson had been fussing and I said something to them and Grace popped back with something like, "Well, what happened was..."

I said, "Grace!" and started to get on to her and Gib threw in, "Hey, I don't want any part of this conversation! Please don't talk to me!"

I didn't know whether to laugh because he sounded like his dad, or be impressed that he knew the word "conversation" and used it in the right context!

1 comment:

Mia P. said...

And that is why We don't have any children yet!