Gibson has long been our child most in love with music. He has a man crush on the lead guitar in the church band. We have to sit on the front row so that he can watch Sam and groove out to his riffs. He is in love with Switchfoot and knows all the words. He and Shane have already taken in a concert and it was the most awesome ever.
I have been told on more than one occasion that Gib practices his singing in the bathroom at school. Makes sense, great acoustics. He has been known to sing everything from Pink (so what...I'm still a rockstar...I've got my rock moves...), to Journey (don't stop believin'...), to Black Eyed Peas (I gotta feelin'...that tonight's gonna be a good night...). You get the idea.
Lately, he has been in love with the new song from Train: Hey, Soul Sister. We have listened to it quite a bit. I was listening to him sing it this morning and cracked up laughing. When the chorus comes up they sing:
Hey, soul sister...hey that mister, mister... on the radio...
He was singing:
Hey some blister... hey some sister, sister...
So much for accuracy. We'll get that later.
No comments:
Post a Comment