Thursday, December 22, 2011

From the wilds...

Our youngest, Landry, attacks life with zest, vim, vigor and extreme enthusiasm. With this much force behind her, she constantly has bumps, bruises, cuts, etc. that I have no idea where they come from. (Case in point, as I was coming into the room to tuck her into bed, she was behind the door, twirling like a ballerina, and slammed her head into the door knob. She rubbed her head, said nothing and climbed into bed like nothing happened. I have to hand it to her, she rarely cries and is tough as a boot.) With all that said, she has made me laugh this week. She came in with a pretty big boo-boo on her foot. It was a big cut with a bruise as well. I was looking at it as we were taking baths and asked her what happened. She looked at it, sighed a little and then said, "Well, that tiger bit me while I was in the jungle." Then that was the end of that.

The next day, she came in with another bruise on her arm. Again, I asked her what happened. She looked at it, looked at me and then sighed, "That tiger got me again..."

1 comment:

Mia P. said...

She's so hardcore..