Sunday, January 22, 2012

Grace is 11!

I can hardly believe that this girl is 11! When I think back to being in college and her being a baby, it just doesn't seem that long ago. We kept her party simple with the traditional Mize friend party. She invited a couple of friends and we took them to SkyZone. This was a really cool warehouse with wall to wall trampolines and lots of bouncing and fun. Little did I know, that everyone from the surrounding areas drives fairly long distances to get over here and we live minutes down the road from it. Nice surprise! :) Summer activity here we come! Anyway, she had a couple of girlfriends over and we had a nice little sleepover after bouncing for the afternoon.
This was from her family party. She asked for a chocolate cake with white frosting and I delivered. Somewhere during the time that I was making her cake, the top layer cracked and then when frosted, completely pulled apart. It was a bit of a mess, but sure was delicious! :) She got Toms, a Vera Bradley hipster (that's what is all the rage at the moment) and some new headphones.
This girl is now less than 5 years away from driving! AHH! Excuse me while I go have a little cry now...

No comments: