Sunday, February 12, 2012

Playtime with the littles

There is not much that I love more than to sit and listen to my two youngest play together. When I found out that I was pregnant with Landry and Hayden was only eight months old, I always hoped that they would be good for each other, since they are so close in age. They are very best friends and rarely fight. They get along like peas and carrots.

They are playing their imaginary games. Imagine Barbie and princess dolls combined with violence and GI Joes.

Hayden is throwing a truck down the stairs screaming, "Here comes the Mize Killer! Bombs away!"

Meanwhile, Landry has her Barbies huddled on the floor, as they are play crying, "What will we do?!"

Pretty soon, she is hurtling things down the stairs hollering, "Hi-Yah!" with her brother.

I am reveling in their love and friendship and appreciative of time spent with my family. Happy Sunday!

No comments: