Friday, November 9, 2012

October Spooks

 My kids were so excited about Halloween, pumpkins and fall this year. I was fiercely criticized for not having enough fall decor, so we went to a pumpkin patch and picked up some pumpkins for carving and some little gourds and pumpkins for decoration.
The kids were all really excited to "dig" in. Until they started digging out the guts. I had to step in and clean out a few pumpkins myself.
 This year we drew our own faces and then cut around them.



Excitement was running high over costumes this year. Landry was rocking a Rapunzel dress with princess Minnie Mouse ears. I'm not sure exactly what she was, but she was very proud. We also had Bobba Fet, Batman and a pirate.
We trick or treated at the city fall festival and then rocked our neighborhood trick or treat. The older two kids got a little spooked over a guy in a clown mask that jumped out of the bushes. Grace ran screaming for the other side of the street. Shane nearly busted a gut. It was a "spooktacular" evening. :)


No comments: