This beautiful child is free to a good home. Be warned! While her looks may be deceiving, she is quite capable of causing great damage, mayhem, and chaos with everything that she touches or does. I know that this story will not help my campaign to find her a good home, but it must be told...
Saturday, she and Hayden were down for their afternoon nap and I could hear her talking to herself, but she wasn't being loud. As she got louder, I opened the door and she said, "Hi Momma!" in her cutest voice. I took one look at her and immediately shouted in my loudest whisper (so as not to wake up Hayden), "NOOOOOOooooooooo!!!!!!!" She answered innocently, "What, Momma? What?" She was completely naked, covered in poo and bouncing up and down in the crib like she was in a bounce house. She had taken off all of her clothes, including her diaper, and dumped them on the floor. Then she had pooped, dumped some of it on the floor and played "fingerpaint everything that you can see" with the rest of it! It was all over her bedding, all over the crib, all over her... Then to top it all off, she had tee-teed all over all of it. It was one of those moments that you wonder where to begin. I dumped her in the bathtub and immediately called my cohort, Shane. He drove around for awhile and then brought us both home ice cream. I don't know that I can look at her the same after that incident.
7 comments:
you seriously have to laugh at that! That sounds so disgusting and hilarious...at least she went all out with all of her body fluids!
Hysterical! Easy to say how funny it is since it's never happened at our house...not yet anyway!
What's that saying, Better out than in? That's so gross and terribly disgusting all at the same time!!
That cracks me up Hannah!! I can hear you telling that story with expressions and all! I fear that same situation will happen when I have kids!
That's too funny....of course, I may not laugh if it happened to me! :)
Ha! It's a right of passage if you ask me. We could swap stories! But my story involved my two elder daughters and a very large room.....LOTS of things to paint! A year and a half later when we moved we were still finding poo caked on to things! Congrats!! It's like a club really!
OMG! Reading your blog is cracking me up and giving me great insight into your daily life with your beautiful family :) I remember my sister (who is now 18) doing that same thing right after we moved to TX...I thought my mom might burn her room down! Gheesh...
Post a Comment