Here we are in the front yard on Friday night. Right as I was taking the picture, Gibson raised his bag and covered Landry. Then I couldn't get anyone that still again. The night before at the school, several of the kids had vampire teeth and Gib just had to have a pair. We never could find any the night before, but that morning at school, his teacher gave everyone a set. Gib was so excited. He saved them all day, so that he would look tough in his costume, and put them in for this picture. I literally snapped this picture and Gib grabbed those teeth out of his mouth and threw up in the front yard! He has a really good gag reflex. After we got him washed up, and I stopped laughing, we finished the rest of our pictures.
Here are the boys looking tough.
Here was the bottom of Landry's outfit. She refused to wear the head, but the tail was super cute.
Gibson was convinced he had super powers and was climbing the tree.
Landry was very concerned and was trying to drag him down.
At the end, Landry had enough and refused to be in any more pictures. The older three were being very sweet.
This was Landry. She was in full protest on the ground.
Believe it or not, a little candy did fix this situation.
No comments:
Post a Comment