Saturday, June 19, 2010

Wicked


Grace and I discovered the musical, Wicked, about a year ago and have enjoyed listening to the music and watching various videos on YouTube. Last fall, I found out that Wicked would be included as one of the Dallas Summer Musical series and I started watching for the tickets to go on sale. This spring, I was able to get tickets and we invited her two BFFs and their moms to go with us as well. We had a huge girls night out and it was fun! We all rode to Dallas together and were able to eat before the show.
This musical was the best I have ever seen! The sets, costumes, music, vocals, were just amazing! I could gush on and on about how much we loved the show.

Here is Grace and Rachel.

Ady and Grace both brought their American girls.

The girls had a blast!

No comments: