I am very proud to announce that Banana Hannah Designs is moving right along. My card line has been picked up by a local boutique in Burleson! If you are interested in picking up any of these great cards, please visit Abernathie and Fritz. They are located next door to Babe's in the downtown square. A couple of these have been featured on my blog before, but quite a few of these designs are new. Enjoy!
Your cards are lovely and your family is darling! I also wanted to pop by and thank you for your sweet comment on the Paper Crafts blog. I'm doing my best to take your advice and savor the little moments!
4 comments:
congratulations! that's exciting. If I lived close enough, I would definitely come and buy some.
congrats Hannah -- that's so exciting!
Movin' on up! Wow, I'm impressed. Congrats on such a big accomplishment! Adorable!
Your cards are lovely and your family is darling! I also wanted to pop by and thank you for your sweet comment on the Paper Crafts blog. I'm doing my best to take your advice and savor the little moments!
Loves, Brandy J.
Post a Comment