We have started back to school and this week has been an adventure! We have finished our first full week back and think that we all deserve a round of applause. Here was our first morning and I am proud to report that we made it on time and should say, early. Dad drove with us and got to walk the kids to their rooms. Grace is in 4th grade this year. Gibson is in 1st and Hayden has started prek. Landry is all alone at the sitter with her friends. Time is flying very fast! Hayden has been telling everyone that he gets to come to school because he's potty trained and wears underwear.
These boys were in my room after school enjoying their snacks.
Here are my kids and Grace's bff who is also a teacher's kid. These guys will see LOTS of each other this year!

I found Landry like this in the living room after our first day. I think that says it all! I forget how hard, fast and busy our school schedule is. It will take us a little adjusting to get used to this again.
No comments:
Post a Comment