Saturday, January 29, 2011

I am so thankful...

I am so thankful for cleanable skin! I know that I have said this before, but sometimes I am truly blown away (and so very thankful) that God, in all of his infinite wisdom, made the human skin completely washable.

This week, Landry has shaken out half a container of baby powder all over herself. Hayden has been freaking out that the powder got all over his stool. The next night, she got a hold of the boy's "man spray" (a.k.a. Axe Body Spray). Let's just say that a little goes a LONG way! She dowsed herself with more than a fourth of the bottle. She smelled so strong my eyes were watering. I had to put all of her pjs in the wash and give her another bath. Today, she was playing in the backyard. The boys were telling her to stay away from the dog's potty area, but of course she didn't listen. I walked out there and she was covered in dog poo. sigh... I had to clean her off in the backyard, rinse her in the bath and then give her a real bath. I cannot tell you how thankful I am that we have water and soap! :)

No comments: