I have decided that my new year's resolution will not be a cliched topic that everyone picks. My resolution this year is to continue to push my little business along. I have updated my website and have sent out some vendor packets to various stores and am hoping to continue to grow. These are some of the new cards that I have added and I have a couple more that I will add later this week.


The inside of this card reads:
I love you not only for who you are, but for who I am when I'm with you.
Ahh... I love that!


This card can be used for a baby or wedding shower, birthday, anniversary, congratulations, take your pick.
Hope that you enjoyed looking. If you need any cards check out
www.bananahannah.com! :)
1 comment:
Love your cards! Thought I would share my Resolution...you can hold me accountable. I haven't written it out anywhere else:
I am resovled to let go of all the things I feel Obligated to do and freely do and enjoy the things I am CALLED to do.
Have a great year!
Post a Comment