Gibson has been very anxious to join the ranks of his fellow first grade grade friends that have lost teeth. The other night he lost two teeth at the same time! He was thrilled! It is no secret that I am extremely grossed out by teeth, anyone's mouth (including my own) and the bacteria that is in there. His teeth have been loose for a little bit, but I haven't really jumped at forcing him to pull them. Grace came in the other night, took one look at his teeth, took him to the bathroom, and pulled both teeth. She is amazing! Yes, I know that this makes me look like a weinie, but I don't care. She told me that she pulled them because she knew that I wasn't going too. However it happened, Gib woke up before 6 a.m. the next day to make sure that the Tooth Fairy had come. She didn't disappoint!
Sunday, April 10, 2011
The tooth fairy strikes again! :)
Gibson has been very anxious to join the ranks of his fellow first grade grade friends that have lost teeth. The other night he lost two teeth at the same time! He was thrilled! It is no secret that I am extremely grossed out by teeth, anyone's mouth (including my own) and the bacteria that is in there. His teeth have been loose for a little bit, but I haven't really jumped at forcing him to pull them. Grace came in the other night, took one look at his teeth, took him to the bathroom, and pulled both teeth. She is amazing! Yes, I know that this makes me look like a weinie, but I don't care. She told me that she pulled them because she knew that I wasn't going too. However it happened, Gib woke up before 6 a.m. the next day to make sure that the Tooth Fairy had come. She didn't disappoint!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment