
We are getting ready for a big change for our family. At the start of the summer, we will be moving to a new house in the Houston area and we were able to preview the house this last weekend. I am in love!!! The house flows seamlessly from the outside to the inside and the backyard is fantastic. This is the back patio coming into the yard from the drive. I am foreseeing a little herb garden, bougainvillea and hibiscus.

Shane is very excited about the detached garage. Lots of storage inside...

This backyard goes on for miles...

Another section of the yard... Look at that lush lawn! :)

This patio area with a screened in porch is off of the master bedroom and living room.

The kids are extremely excited about a pool! I am thrilled with that fence.

Landry is very excited with this little playhouse. The doorbell rings and there is a little phone.

This is a real life orange tree (as opposed to a non-real life tree) that produces lots and lots of oranges.

Here are the little baby oranges that I am looking forward too...

This a half of the living room. There is not a stitch of carpet in all of the downstairs. I am super duper excited about that! With four kids, the amount of dirt and "outside" that gets tracked inside is exhausting.

This is the other half of the living room. It has these very large built in shelves along the back wall.

The kitchen has a breakfast nook, or what we will use as a dining area.

The kitchen is definitely bigger than my current one and has lots of extra storage space. The whole family is beyond excited and I hear "When are we going to the new house?" A LOT! :)
Somehow in the chaos, I never got a picture of the front of the house! (Shame on me...) It is a beautiful two story house - 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, with a long drive at the end of a culd-a-corner. (That is what Shane calls it.) We are excited and can hardly wait! :) I'll keep you posted as we get closer.
2 comments:
Very exciting! Congrats on the house!
It looks amazing! LOVE that kitchen! But I must say I am certainly glad that I don't have to mow that fabulous back yard...Are you saving for a riding mower yet? ;)
Post a Comment