Saturday, September 24, 2011

Funny Things Kids Say

This week at school have brought some really funny things that some of the students have said.

We were studying about Mozart one day this week and I started off with, "Today we are talking about Mozart. Who knows who Mozart was?"
One of the students raised his hand, "Wasn't he the guy with the big boat and all of the animals?"
My team teacher and I both started laughing. I guess that if you say "Noah's Ark" really fast and squished together, it sounds a whole lot like "Mozart."

Another day we were practicing our upcoming veteran's day program and we are singing an armed forces medley of songs. At the beginning of each song the words say, "Hail to the ___! (army, navy, marines, etc.)"
We had finished the class period and the kids were dismissing when one of the little girls stopped at the door and said, "I don't think that we should be singing these songs. My mom says that 'hell' is a bad word." Then she turned and walked out the door.

I really do love working with kids...

No comments: