Sunday, October 23, 2011

Dewberry Farms

Last weekend we headed up past Katy to Dewberry Farms to the pumpkin patch. I love the fall and I love the orange of pumpkins! This place was fantastic! They had a little country store, hayrides to the patch (we also got to preview the Christmas tree crop that is coming), several different pens of animals, huge slides, a corn maze, and the list goes on...
We fed the animals. The kids got a kick out of the goats.
We posed in the farmer stand...

We hopped on the tractor and trailer and headed for the patch! It was getting close to dark, so were in a bit of a hurry. I have never taken pumpkin pictures so fast. Shane was ready to grab the pumpkins and get back on the next trailer!
Landry couldn't make up her mind...
Hayden grabbed the first pumpkin that he could carry and headed straight for his daddy.

These two indulged me a little...

Landry finally had one suggested to her...
It was a beautiful evening and I'm glad that we have found a very family friendly place to head back too.

No comments: