The holidays are on their way! We are in the full swing of fall around here. The kids are getting very excited about costumes, trick or treating and "boos" have been flying around at work. We all know what that means: the rest of the holidays are just around the corner! I don't know about you, but as soon as Halloween is over I always feel like Thanksgiving and Christmas just rocket towards us. With that in mind, here is a preview of what I will be offering this holiday season in my store. Having an enjoyable holiday season is all about planning ahead! :)
I will be offering tags that can be attached to treat bags, candy bars, gift bags, etc. Tags are sold in sets of five and are $5.00 for each set.


These cute little Santa bellies come in green or kraft and are sold in sets of five.

These are festive little tags to attach to whatever strikes your fancy.
The next several cards are sold in boxed sets to send in the mail to friends and family. I love displaying holiday cards that I receive from loved ones during the holidays. These are unique, one-of-a-kind designs that will be appreciated.

The inside reads: "Wishing you the merriest Christmas and all the best in the new year!"

Send a Texas sized greeting with this rustic card. The inside reads: "Wishing you the happiest of holidays."

Santa's headed around the world with this cute little card. The inside reads: "Wishing you the merriest Christmas and all the best in the new year!"

I love this little snowflake tree with the buttons. The inside reads: "Friends and family are the true gifts of Christmas."
All of the cards come in sets of ten and include ten white envelopes. Sets are $20 each.
Visit my
Etsy store or my
website to make your purchases!
No comments:
Post a Comment