Saturday, November 5, 2011

Turkeys and Memories

This month, we all get the chance to take a long look at what we are thankful for in our lives. Number one on my list is my family. I am thankful that God has blessed us with four healthy kids and I take that responsibility very seriously. As a very busy, working mom, I find myself constantly juggling my family and my work. (I'm sure that I am not alone in that.) Someone told me once that we aren't the ones that determine what is a memory making experience for our kids. We give them quantity and they decide what is quality. With that in mind, I am constantly looking for activities that can be meaningful, pull us together, and make memories! I have made up these little kits for Thanksgiving and I have them ready for my kids and would love to make some for your family.
Each little turkey comes with a tag that can be used to write the child's name for a cute turkey place setting, or something that they are thankful for and set out as a decoration. Grace has already put one together and I can say that they are kid approved!
Each kit comes with little beaks, small circles for the eyes, turkey "gobblers," blank tags, feathers, cards for mounting the turkeys and circles for the turkey bodies.
You will need a marker to draw the legs and fill in the eyes and a glue stick or Elmer's glue to put it all together. These little kits are perfect because everything is pre-cut and ready to go. All you have to do is assemble and have fun! Each kit makes four turkeys. I will be drawing a lucky winner to win a kit of their very own on Monday. To win, leave a comment here or leave a comment on my Facebook page, or favorite the turkey kit in my Etsy store. Comment on all three to increase your chances! :) Good luck and happy memory making!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

This are so stinking cute!!!! I hope I get one! :)