Hello...Is anyone there?...
I have been absent for quite a while...
Spring Break is finally here and maybe I will have a chance to catch my breath and fill in the gaps since Christmas! We have been busy!
This last week was a little rough. Gibson has been practicing some new tricks on his bike. One of his tricks ended with him head first into his handle bars. He hit the front door as if he had been shot. Blood was everywhere. (Dang head wounds.)
He and Dad took off for the clinic and stitches.
They ended up just gluing it together and putting some tape on it. We could have done that! He has had a cool injury to show his friends at school. His injury happened on Monday.
On Sunday night, Landry was jumping in the backyard with the kiddos and fell off the trampoline. She cried a little bit, we inspected her arm and shoulder, she ripped off her shirt and wrestled with her brothers, and she went to bed. The next morning, she was favoring her arm, crying that it hurt and couldn't move it very well. I had to take her to get x-rays and sure enough, she fractured her clavicle. She has spent this last week in a sling. Once again, there's not really anything that they can do. She has been a trooper and we have loaded her up with ibuprofen.
I'm hoping to stay injury free for a bit!


No comments:
Post a Comment