Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Kindergarten Fun

I have always loved my kids kindergarten year. I appreciate their teachers and how hard they work to make mundane things seem so very special. At my kids current school, they have Gingerbread Man day and the whole school gets involved with making a huge gingerbread man that escapes from the oven and then the students travel the entire school on a scavenger hunt to find him. The scavenger hunt is to actually help the new students find their way around the school.

At Christmas they make gingerbread houses before their Christmas parties.

For the 100th day of school, they have to cover a t-shirt with 100 of something. I die cut butterflies from vinyl and covered Landry's t-shirt with 100 butterflies.

The very next day is the 101st day of school (naturally) and the kids and teachers dress as Dalmation puppies. You can't really tell from this picture, but she actually has big dots on her t-shirt that I, once again, cut out of vinyl.

How can we forget Dr. Seuss' birthday?! I also love the fact that I am on campus with my kids and get to poke my head out and see them in action during the day. I was hurrying past during my busy day and found my little love in the cafeteria with this cute little get-up. I was happy to snap a picture because by the end of the day all of the cute whiskers were gone.

How can you resist the cuteness?!

No comments: