So, once again, pretend that this came in the mail. Pretend that it was on high quality paper and said Merry Christmas.
I do have a funny story about this picture. We went down to our lake and were walking around and I found this log and made all of the kids sit on it and smile. Jones was not having it. He was upset and ready to go. We snapped our cute picture and were on our merry way.
A couple of weeks later, Uncle Noah and Aunt Mia came to visit and we took them to our lake. We happened to walk by our photo spot and look what we found. I took a picture because it was dead. Not five minutes later, Landry climbed up on that log in the background and as she jumped down another snake, alive this time, came out with her. I didn't get a picture of that. As we continued around the lake we found two more live snakes.
I made my kids pose in the middle of a snake den. That's why the dog was freaking out. Once again, mother of the year.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
1 comment:
Ha ha ha ha!! Of course you did! I love it!!! We too had a cute picture with our dog that never made it out. Oh well. Those that know us well know what we look like and that we love them. :)
Just think, next year you get to try to get a cute picture with all of the kids and TWO dogs. :)
Post a Comment