So...I'm in the running for "Mom of the Year" in case you hadn't heard.
My kids may or may not have watched a little tv this summer. It's mighty hot outside...
That's my excuse anyway.
My kids are inserting commercial slogans and jingles everywhere! Landry was taking her turn praying over dinner the other night and ended her prayer with, "Dear God, pleeeease let me get a Build a Bear workshop for the my birthday, where friends are made. Amen."
I was wrapping something in foil in the kitchen and Gib came in and said, "Mom, from the people that brought us the tortilla maker, there is now a Wraptastic!"
Hayden was asking for a pair of shoes called Stompeez. "I really need these Stompeez! With every stomp you're friends come to life!"
Good thing school is about to start. I think their brains may be mush.
No comments:
Post a Comment