Monday, August 11, 2008

Loves to Eat!


Landry (along with Hayden) really enjoys eating. This brings me great joy as Gracie is just coming out of a very long picky eating stretch in her life. There were days when I didn't know how she was alive off of what she ate. Gibson survives off of milk, boogars, and cereal. He has recently decided that he doesn't like pizza because it has sauce and is tired of chicken nuggets.


Hayden really enjoys eating and will eat pretty much anything. (Have I mentioned how happy that makes me?) Landry is the same. She hasn't figured out yet that she might be picky and I'm hoping that she never does...


Anyway, we were at a pool party and Hayden was sitting next to her on the patio eating chocolate cake. She reached over and grabbed a huge handful of cake and went to town! She enjoyed every last bite! I love a girl that knows how to eat...

1 comment:

Ashley said...

a girl after my own heart.