Gibson, Grace and I started our first day of school today. They were so nervous they could barely eat any breakfast and Grace talked non-stop all the way to school. As we were headed across the parking lot to the school this morning, Gibson finally told her to,"please stop talking! You are making me so nervous!" We stopped for donuts for the first day and everything seemed to go well. Gibson only got in trouble a couple of times and nothing came home in his folder. His teacher told him to line up at one point and he told her, "Naa, I don't want to..." That wasn't met very favorably! Other than that, I think that it was a successful first day!
1 comment:
What happened? Are you too busy to blog? Really, that's no excuse. I mean, four kids and a job is all you are responsible for. That leaves plenty of room for mindless blogging. I'm having withdrawals. I'm on the edge of my chair waiting in anticipation at what the Mizes are doing now.
Post a Comment