So last night, Shane had the younger kids while I went to pick up Grace from gymnastics. Grace and I had just walked in the door, and she headed to her and Gib's room and found Gibson hiding behind the door and meticulously coloring his body green with one of her markers. Of course she screamed, and then dragged her brother into the living room still screaming about how everyone is always in her things. Shane took one look at him and for once was not the calm one. He asked him what he thought he was doing and Gibson answered, "I'm a ninja man!" Shane lost his mind and sent him straight to me. (Evidently, Gibson had asked earlier if dad would help him be a ninja man and dad said he didn't think that it was a very good idea.) By this time, Gibson was in tears and crying about how Grace has all of the cool things and he has nothing. After an hour in the tub and nearly a half of a bar of soap, Gib's hands were still a faint shade of blue. Gibson told his teacher at school per his instructions from dad that "he did not listen very well to his dad."
1 comment:
Ooohh I just laughed SO hard!!!
Post a Comment