I know that I have posted quite a bit about my crazy son, Gibson, and his crazy antics that sometimes frustrate me to no end, but today I have a different one. That boy, for all of his quirks is a sweet, romantic little dude who can melt my heart in one instant! He is always checking on me to make sure that I am ok and he is constantly bringing me flowers. He picks them out of the yard, out of other people's yards, and if we are at the store is always asking if I want to pick up some flowers for myself. We were at Sam's the other day and I was looking at some Gerber daisies and he said, "You should get some Mom. I think that you really need them!" Some little girl is going to have her hands full with him someday, but she will not wonder if she is loved!
Friday, April 3, 2009
Melts my heart!
I know that I have posted quite a bit about my crazy son, Gibson, and his crazy antics that sometimes frustrate me to no end, but today I have a different one. That boy, for all of his quirks is a sweet, romantic little dude who can melt my heart in one instant! He is always checking on me to make sure that I am ok and he is constantly bringing me flowers. He picks them out of the yard, out of other people's yards, and if we are at the store is always asking if I want to pick up some flowers for myself. We were at Sam's the other day and I was looking at some Gerber daisies and he said, "You should get some Mom. I think that you really need them!" Some little girl is going to have her hands full with him someday, but she will not wonder if she is loved!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So sweet. He is too precious!
Gibson is the man! I can't wait to see you all. Love ya
Post a Comment