Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Not so proud...

While Grace had a fantastic day, Gib has had better. One of these days he is going to learn that the teachers patrol the bathrooms while the kids are on potty breaks. Until then, he is going to continue to get in trouble! His teacher was in the middle of her patrol and heard more noise than usual coming from the boy's bathroom. Evidently, Gibson decided to get a laugh from his friends and pee-pee-ed all over the wall in the bathroom. He got the laugh, but I don't know that it was worth it. He also had his little butt worn out and then had to go to the bathroom and clean it all up while the rest of the class was having fun without him. I keep hoping that one of these days he will figure out how to conduct himself as a model citizen. I'm still hoping...

No comments: