Wednesday, March 4, 2009
It was me!
Today Gibson got in big trouble at school. (I know, all of you are thinking what's new, right?!) He went to the bathroom for his regular bathroom break and became possessed while he was in there. (I kind of laugh to myself a little because I can imagine him in there mindlessly doing this.) After he washed his hands he went to get a paper towel, and then got another, and another, and another and on and on. His teacher went looking for him after a couple of classmates tattled and when she found Gibson he was standing in the bathroom in the middle of an enormous white mess of paper towels. She fussed at him and made him clean up the mess and back to class they went. Later at home, Shane was fussing at him and telling him that when he makes big messes like that someone has to clean them (meaning the custodians). Gibson answered back, " I know Dad! I did!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha ha! Don't you love how literal kids are? Keeps us grounded!
Post a Comment