Monday, March 16, 2009

Where are they?!

My two little babies are growing up so big and like any loving momma, I want to take lots of pictures so that I never forget... With these two, these are the pictures that I usually get! Landry is always looking away or running away as she is much to busy to stand around and wait for me to get the perfect shot. She has places to be!
Hayden, on the other hand, is always hiding under his hat. For those of you that haven't seen him in the last few months, he has become unbelievably attached to his spiderman hat. He wears it EVERYWHERE and the only time that he takes it off is to get in the bath, (it's the last thing that comes off and the first to go back on) and to go to bed (we take it off and set it on his pillow and he grabs it first thing when he wakes up.) Needless to say, it's kind of dirty. We got him a new hat for his birthday and I was able to trash the old one.

Anyway, he can be hard to photograph, because I can never get a look at his face!
We were out on the trampoline and he was higher than me and he gave me his best look...

Look how big this girl is! I just can't get over how quickly she is growing up!

No comments: