Monday, March 16, 2009

It continues...

Child number two is now throwing up. I was hoping that somehow we could keep it contained to one person, but I don't think that it is possible. Maybe the boy's won't get it (fingers crossed). Landry woke up early this morning crying and miserable with dirty sheets and blankets. I never feel more for my children than when they are sick. Especially when they are young enough that they don't understand what's going on. I got her cleaned up and we headed for the living room to watch some cartoons. She was super cute with her little bowl and even gave me a "cheese!" as I took her picture. We did have plans to go somewhere for spring break, but they're dropping like flies around here!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You poor thing. I've yet to deal with the vomit aspect of mommyhood and don't envy you (or them) one bit. I was hoping you would get lucky and be done with it after the weekend. So sorry...