Thursday, March 5, 2009

NEWSFLASH!!!ALERT!!!!

This morning, when I was getting ready in the bathroom, the light hit the top of my head just right and I found that I have 4 silver hairs growing in the top of my head!!! I can't believe that I am old enough to have silver hairs (I know that my mom is probably saying "Your granny was completely white headed at 20-something...") and I guess the next dilemma that I face is whether to color it away or leave it. Hmmm...

I do think that it's interesting that there are 4... One for each of these little crazies running around that I call my children! If I find another one I am naming it Shane...

5 comments:

House said...

LOL! You crack me up! Maybe it was just bad lighting..... :)

Momma B. said...

Are you kidding me! ONLY 4! I wear mine like a badge! We'll see how proud I am when they are more and more noticable!

Stephanie said...

Seriously?! With our genes, that's it?! You've got to be kidding me. I've been covering my grey since high school.

dw hicks said...

Hey! You have a blog too! Found you on Sarah Thornton's blog. Now I get to keep up with you thru facebook and your blog?? I'm a lucky girl!

Whitney (Dobbs) Hicks

Stephanie said...

The more I've thought about this, the more I've wanted to say... Boo-hoo. Poor Hannah. :P