Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First day of school


Well, we have hit the ground running and another year has begun! Here is our carload. Everyone is getting so big and old. Shane and I were just discussing last night that we only have eight more years until we will be handing Grace the keys to the car and letting her step out ALONE! I know that I am getting ahead of myself, but time is flying! Back to the car picture, notice that everyone is separated in the car. Seems to work best for us that way. Also notice that everyone has sippy cups, drinks and snacks in the car. Breakfast is on the run in the car every morning.

This is Grace's first day of 3rd grade! We have TAKS tests this year. She is looking a little perturbed in this picture because I made her come into the hall to take her picture and she didn't want to smile in front of her friends.

Here is Gibson's first day of kindergarten. He is finally excited about going to kindergarten and not sad that he's not in pre-k anymore.

Shane drove with us for the first day of school so that he could walk Gib to his class. The younger two hung out in my classroom while we waited for daddy to come back. They were cheese-ing it up!

No comments: