This time of year is very crazy. I was scrolling through my posts from last year at this time and noticed that I didn't really post anything last year around this time either. Not to worry, lots is happening!
I have left for San Antonio and TMEA. The last couple of days have been a little hectic getting laundry, household stuff, Valentine cards, organizing my classroom, and in general getting the family and my class ready for me to be gone. I think they will be fine. Shane is great and they will eat lots of pizza.
We have had a lot of sickness lately with colds, coughs, a little fever and crud. Hayden and I led the charge and everyone else has slowly followed. Hopefully, we will all get better soon.
UIL finished up at school and I am proud to announce that Grace's Music Memory team placed second and Grace earned a perfect paper. We were very proud of her!
Gibson is doing well at school and is learning to read. He prefers recess and lunch time to actually doing school work. He is off on a field trip today and having a blast.
We are really busy with living life!
-- Post From My iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment