My oldest girl has turned nine! I took her and her two BFFs to a hotel for a sleepover away from the boys. We went to eat dinner, and then brought dessert back to the hotel to enjoy after our swim in the pool. It was a very fun night and Grace had lots of fun with her friends.

Our gift to her were tickets to go and see the University of Oklahoma womens gymnastics team perform at TWU. She had a fabulous time and took Dad with her for the evening.
By the way, Grace got her hair cut.
She was able to get lots of autographs and took them to show off to her team mates at the gym.
Grace also got her picture taken with THE Holly Vise. She was a gymnast at the world famous WOGA gym in Plano and a team mate with Carly Patterson and Nastia Luikin. She is currently at OU and Grace was thrilled to meet her.
5 comments:
I CAN'T believe you all have a 9 year old!! I remember when Grace was born! Time is FLYING!! She's becoming such a beautiful young lady!
Okay, you can't just throw in "by the way, Grace got her hair cut" and not expect my jaw to drop.
It looks wonderful and what a great birthday!
Love the hair cut! Wow-- I remember when you told me you were pregnant with Grace! 9 years full of blessings! What a fun sleepover idea...I'm going to keep that one in mind :) Hug your family for me-- miss you guys!
I can't believe that she is 9 either. I remember her baby shower like it was yesterday!
And you're a good mama to take her and friends to a hotel. Great memories for her!
she looks SOOOOO grownup in that last picture!! it seems like just yesterday she was walking into first grade...sniff, sniff!;)
your kiddos are precious! looking forward to having my turn with #2 next year!
Post a Comment