I have found a new line of stamps called Waltzingmouse. They have some adorable images, and most fun of all, they regularly post a sketch challenge. I made a card using their last sketch, but didn’t submit it. Today, I am participating in this challenge and submitting my work. Fingers crossed!

Paper - Papertrey - ripe avocado, pure poppy, vintage cream
Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain, Memento - Rich Cocoa
Patterned paper - Jenni Bowlin
Stamps - Sentiment: Unity Stamp Co. - KOTM A Little Happy. Car - Close To My Heart: Sweet Sixteen
Ribbon - Hobby Lobby
9 comments:
Wow, that DP is gorgeous and fits the whole card - love it! Nice take on the sketch!
How adorable...such a great match between your patterned paper and your focal point. So fun...
This card is so fun with the car DP and cut out car - what a cute design! thanks for playing with WMS this week! (love your family pic too!)
I personally like all your banana hannah posts! What a super cute card!
Love this and the little car is so cute! Love your designer paper too - very sweet! You children are adorable!
What a great card! Love the spotty ribbon with the little car tag - love it!
So very cute! I love that stamp combined with the pattern paper! Glad you could participate in the sketch challenge this week - hope you'll stop by again!
Very cute!
Wow, so lovely! Love the cutout car!
Post a Comment