Monday, October 18, 2010

Holiday Offerings

I have been busy getting ready for the holiday season with Banana Hannah Designs. I am planning for a craft show this coming November and am proud to announce a partnership with Baby Bobo, a fantastic little company run by my good friend Ashley. These holiday items can be found on her website very soon, along with her custom made blankets, bibs, whooby wipes (which are burp rags), and stockings for the holiday season. She has wonderful items and my kids LOVE her blankets.
These tags are perfect to attach to a gift for teachers, co-workers, or family members. The recipients' name can be added to the back of the tag. These will be sure to bring a smile!
This card is full of the holiday spirit, complete with red and green tidings and lots of snowflakes. I love the little bling in the center of the snowflake and the fun ric-rac on the bottom of the card.
Of course, Santa is busy with lots of special deliveries. He'll be buzzing by to send warm greetings to all of your loved ones.
This card is full of traditional holiday greetings. Nothing says "Merry Christmas" like a cheery wreath at the door and a warm fire.

If you see something that you would like, let me know. I would love to make a wonderful hand made greeting for your friends and loved ones this holiday season.

No comments: