Monday, December 27, 2010

The Christmas Season

I cannot even believe how fast this Christmas season has come and gone. It has been a blur! As a music teacher, of course this is one of my busiest times of the year. It seemed like we just barely squeezed family stuff in during the evenings. We got our tree and it sat in the living room for a couple of days before we were able to decorate it. Landry finally forced me to get the stuff out and helped me decorate. She even made sure to get the star on the very top.
The boys have just been overjoyed at all things Christmas and this hat was worn lots and lots!
Here are all of my little elves. They were enjoying a Christmas movie after their bath. Please excuse the ever-present stacks of laundry in the background. I've resigned myself to the fact that they are a fixture during the school year.

Despite our busy-ness, we all really enjoyed our season. Some of the things that I wanted to do didn't get done, but their were lots of joyful moments and memories and I will add them to the list for next year!

No comments: