We finished dinner and Landry had a chocolate chip cookie for dessert. I thought that she finished it...
Time for bedtime. We start up the stairs and she starts telling me she has to get her cookie. I told her that we were done and were going to bed. She runs past her room to the bathroom. I followed and came in the doorway as she was pulling the clothes hamper from the corner, picked up a half eaten cookie off the floor, took a bite, put the cookie and hamper back and then ran to her bed. I tucked her in and went back to the bathroom. She had not one, but two cookies in that corner. If the world ever comes to an end, I'm sticking with her. In the meantime, I am trying, desperately, to keep my house free of mice.
1 comment:
lol!! that's awesome and so resourceful ;)
Post a Comment