We were at Sam's yesterday and I had Landry and Hayden riding in the basket while the other two walked. We were pushing up one of the aisles when Hayden started hollering (because he doesn't say anything at a normal level) "Watch out Mom! That old man is going to run over us with that cart!"
I immediately tried to shush him, all the while hoping that the old man was hard of hearing as well. As I was trying to hush Hayden I was telling him that we don't call people old. He immediately hollered back, "Why?! He IS old!"
I was giving up and trying to push past the man as fast as we could go. Hayden wasn't going to give it a rest. As we rushed past, he screamed one last time, "I hope that when I'm old I get to ride in one of those carts!"
As I've said before, there are no words...
No comments:
Post a Comment