This is the first weekend of the soccer season, so I am sure there are more weekends just like this to come...
Saturday, September 24, 2011
Grace's First Soccer Game
We have been so busy since school started that I hardly have time to keep up with much besides my family! Weekends are for catching up, right?!
Today was Grace's first soccer game. When we moved to the area, we decided to drop gymnastics and try something new for awhile. She is loving soccer and having a good time. I never thought that I would have so much fun watching a soccer game, but I had a lot of fun watching her play.
When we signed up, they asked Shane if he would be interested in helping out and he told them he would be happy to be an assistant coach. They saw "sucker" stamped on his forehead and immediately made him the head coach. He is doing an excellent job and the kids all seem to like him.
Grace was playing defense today and looking tough. I overheard a girl from the other team tell her dad "that white girl down there is tough!" That's my girl! :)

While we were cheering Gracie on, the other three were playing on the sidelines under the tree. Actually, Hayden was really the only one playing...
Gib was mad at me and was shooting daggers with his eyes...
If looks could kill, right? I went over there and threatened him with his life...
We eventually made up. He is off to his first Cub Scouts event. Oh, life is getting busier by the second! Hayden is begging to start karate. I keep putting him off because I am tired...
This one kept telling me very sweetly, "Landry want to go home. Please hold me?"
This is the first weekend of the soccer season, so I am sure there are more weekends just like this to come...
This is the first weekend of the soccer season, so I am sure there are more weekends just like this to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh i just love their adorable faces
Post a Comment