Saturday, April 14, 2012

New Product!

I am beyond thrilled to introduce this new product today. I am releasing it exclusively on Facebook, so if you are interested in purchasing your own, go to my Facebook page, like it, leave a comment under the picture, and I will send you an invoice and one of your very own. So without further ado, here we go! :)

First of all, I, like many other moms, struggle to keep my kids busy in the summer. While they have chores to do, and we have activities here and there, we are blessed with more free time than during the school year, and they get bored! I had already been thinking about how to address this issue this summer and after a couple of ideas and tweaking those ideas, this is what I have designed.
This is my Activity Banner. There is a pennant with a small envelope for each day of the week. Inside each little envelope is a little tag on which you write.
The idea is that for each day, you write an activity that will be completed for the day. It could be a simple trip to the ice cream store, playing with sidewalk chalk, or a trip to the zoo. The point is that you tailor the activities to your family and help to bust the boredom with a pleasant little surprise each day. Since there are seven days, the activities can be replaced for the next week and the family starts over.
I am looking forward to this activity in my house, because I know that a little excitement in every day is enough to bust my kids right out of the slump that they tend to get into in the summer. :)

Each of the pennants comes in bright, happy colors and the banner will look terrific hanging on your wall, mantel, in the playroom, or wherever you decide to put it. If you would like a specific color combination, please send me a message on Facebook and I will be happy to customize one for you.
The other aspect of this banner that I am VERY excited about is that when summer is over, this can be saved and used the following year or (because I am cheap, or should I say frugal, haha! I like to get bang for my buck!) this banner can be turned into a mini-scrapbook with added photos and other memorabilia from your summer of fun. Each of the pennants are made out of double sided patterned paper (in the picture above, the pennant on the right is the back side of the pennant on the left). Ribbons can be tied through the holes at the top, pictures attached to the back, ticket stubs, and other fun stuff added to the envelopes and your album is done. I think that this may be my most favorite part! :)

This banner doesn't just have to be for moms. It would work wonderfully in the classroom (especially as the end of the school year is approaching and teachers are looking for things to keep students interested and engaged.), a preschool setting, or even as a fun promotion in an office.

So, if you are still reading, you have heard my spiel. Here are the details:

The banner measures a little over 5 feet long (If you need it to be longer, please specify and know that added length of ribbon may increase the cost slightly.)

Each pennant measures 5.5" long x 3.5" wide.

Each tag inside the envelope measures 3" long and 1.5"wide.

Also included with each activity banner will be a fun, creative list of activities to inspire you for the summer.

The banner retails for $15 plus tax and shipping. Where else can you get a banner and mini-album for that price?! :)

Go like my page on Facebook, leave me a message and order you one!

1 comment:

kelli {kelliflores.com} said...

this is so cute! great job, and fantastic idea