For those of you that know Shane, the thought of him as a cowboy is enough to make a person laugh out loud! He is anything but a cowboy. Well, his brother Terry is getting married this next month and is very cowboy and country. They are getting married in boots, tuxs and black felt cowboy hats. Since Shane is anything but a cowboy, we had to make a stop in Stephenville (sorry Ashley!) on our way back from Brownwood, at a western outlet this last weekend. The sales guy behind the counter felt very sorry for us and fortunately gave us a deal. Here is the finished product! He keeps walking around the house saying things like, "Howdy, ma'am." and "Hey there little lady." It's pretty funny...
5 comments:
I can't get past the fact that you were in town and didn't call. When I do, I will post about Shane and his hat.
... awesome
Okay okay. All is forgiven. :)
Three things I love about this photo:
1. You did it in old school sepia. Nice touch!
2. It looks like Shane is 10 feet tall.
3. The idea of Shane in anything cowboy. Holy cow. What has this world come to?
This is hilarious! Love your blog...it sounds just like you! I can hear your voice as I read :)
i was thinking the same thing as jenn - this sooo sounds like you;)!!!
p.s. this post reminds me of what a wise young lady once told me, "as for me and my horse, we will praise the Lord...and we don't even have a horse!"
Post a Comment