Grace has been so ticked since I picked her up from school today! Evidently, they had a sub in their class today and the kids were so mistreated. Several boys in the back were talking while the rest of the kids were reading quietly. The sub had had enough and she punished the whole class by making everyone write 20 sentences.
"I will not talk. I will not talk when the teacher says to stop."
She has been extremely indignant all evening. She informed me earlier that she wanted to "march up to that sub and tell her that she shouldn't punish the whole class! She should only punish the boys that were talking, not everyone else!"
2 comments:
So, what did you say? Did you tell her to stand up for the injustices of the world and confront the sub and bring fairness to all whow were wronged?
I agree....now I'm mad for Miss Grace!
Post a Comment