Monday, November 10, 2008

Oh my gosh!

(I've been told that I need to expand this story!) Gibson has been "getting" other people by goosing them. (Mainly teachers at my school. Very humiliating!) I was trying to explain why we don't "get" people like that, and he wasn't thinking that I really knew what I was talking about. When Shane got home, he started the conversation off:

S: Gibson, some people think of their bottoms as their "privates". We can't touch other people's privates.

G: Oh.

S: Gibby, where are your privates?

G: Well, I left them at school!

S: (Trying not to laugh) Well, that's a good place for them!

How do you respond to that!?

2 comments:

Ashley said...

How did he even talk without laughing. I read it and I was laughing!

Kelli said...

you know... they always say that kids say the darndest things. i think whoever coined that phrase was referring to your kids :)