Friday, January 2, 2009

An update on my sicklies...

I finally took my two youngest to the doctor this morning after a miserable day and night yesterday. Poor Hayden has a double ear infection and Landry has a single ear infection. Poor Hayden is a lot tougher than I give him credit for, I didn't even realize that he was all that sick. I knew that he was congested and had a cough, but he never said a word about his ears bothering him. Tonight, when I was putting numbing drops in Landry's ears,  Hayden came up to me and pointed to his ears and said, "Me too, Mommy, me too." He even let me put cotton balls in his ears and for those of you that know Hayden, that is a BIG deal! Hopefully, the antibiotic kicks in quickly and we are all better very soon!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Poor babies. What a way to cap off a long school vacation. I hope the meds kick in quickly.

texasmacks said...

good to know we're not the only ones whose kids are sick. Mine have been this way for over a month! Good luck and hope it's a better night for you!

Mia P. said...

I forget that this is a part of having kids! Love you and hope everyone feels much better soon.

Rachel said...

i had to leave early today to take hudson to the dr. too - ear infection also. it makes me so sad when they're sick:(
i've never heard of numbing drops???