Monday, May 18, 2009

Mr. Copy Cat

So in the car on the way home this evening, Gibson and Grace were at each other for the thousandth time today. It happens enough that I have learned to tune it out and can carry on regularly in the car without listening to them. Today I tuned in to hear:

Grace: "Mom, where are we going?"

Gib: "Mom, where are we going?"

Grace: "Gib, stop it!"

Gib: "Gib, stop it!"

Grace: "Gibson Mize, I mean it!"

Gib: "Gibson Mize, I mean it!"

Grace: "Moooommm! Gibson is copying me and I told him to stop and he won't!!"

Gib: "I was talking to myself! I was saying, 'Gib, stop it!' Totally talking to myself, GraceAnn..."

You can't say that the boy hasn't learned a bit of self preservation at the tender age of 5!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!

The McGrew Crew said...

Hey Girl! I just found your site and can't believe how big your kiddos are...and that there are 4of them!! I would love to catch up...my email is paisley220@yahoo.com and our family blog is themcgrewcrew.blogspot.com.

Haley (Lott) McGrew

Rachel said...

awesome!!;)