Saturday, May 9, 2009
Normal...what is that?
A normal, adult conversation - forget adult, just a conversation, around here is nigh near impossible! Just this morning, I have pulled two children, literally, off of each other, fighting over the toilet because they were all occupied. Grace whacked Gibson in the head, Gibson whacked her back and then Grace came hurtling into the living room screaming at the top of her lungs to tell on Gibson. (Where is the logic?) Gibson had a baby bulb and was squeezing air into his mouth while asking anyone that would listen, "Hey! What does this do?! Hey! What does this do?!" We looked over at the table and Landry's cereal bowl was completely covering her face while she was sucking out every last bit of moisture from the bottom of the bowl. Whatever wasn't already on her shirt made it to her mouth...I think. (She now needs a bath - very sticky!) Meanwhile, Hayden is holed up in the back room thanking his lucky stars that everyone is leaving him alone. I think that, currently, he may be my favorite child!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
*hug* And I am laughing at you right now. *hug*
Post a Comment